Terms & Conditions
Linkstore Terms & Conditions
We may collect personal details from users in different ways including but not limited to, when users visit our site, register, or execute any activities available on our site. Users may visit our site anonymously. We shall obtain personal details from users only if they give such details willingly to us. Users can decline to give us personal details unless it impedes them from engaging in specific activities on the site.
How We Use Collected Information
Linkstore may obtain and use Users' details for the following purposes:
● To promote our site. We may use the information you provide to promote our products and services.
● To run a promotion, analysis or other site feature
● To send users data about topics we think will be of interest to them.
● To send periodic emails about updates, products and services. Users can at anytime unsubscribe from receiving these emails.
How We Protect Your Information
We will never share your information with any other parties. We properly collect data, and process and store them. We have security regulations to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your details such as password, username, transactions, and other details stored on our website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell or by any means share users' details with others. We may
share generic aggregated demographic data about visitors and users with advertisers, trusted affiliates and business partners for the purposes defined above.
We may use the services of a third party to help manage our site or other activities on your behalf such as sending newsletters. We may share your information with these third parties provided you grant us your permission.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Website, you have accepted that you are 18 year old or above, you have accepted that you have read and understood all that is written on our Anti-Scam Page and have accepted this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your use of this Website continually following the post of modification of this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those modifications.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Website Terms and all other matters relating to your access to or use of this Site and its Services shall be construed and governed by the laws of Nigeria, without conflicting with any principles of law. You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigeria courts.
Limitation Of Liability
Linkstore shall not be responsible for any loss of income, loss of contract, loss of profits, loss of data or damage or any indirect, or consequential loss of any kind whatsoever arising and excludes any responsibility from us for any personal injury or death caused by our negligence, to the extent authorized by Law.
1. You understand and accept that all information, text, data, photographs, audio, graphics, video, coding, message or other material appearing on this site, collectively referred to as “Web Content”, are owned by Linkstore. You may not, without prior authorization, copy or extract any material, such as graphics, design, and coding on our website or any other server.
2. You comprehend and accept that Linkstore expressly prohibits the use of any of our Web Content. Unless otherwise stated, none of our Web Content may be republished, downloaded, reproduced, distributed, posted, displayed, transmitted, or copied in any form without the prior written authorization of Linkstore. In addition, none of our "Content" should be used for resale purposes on other sites including, but not limited to, MySpace, WordPress, Livejournal, Typepad, Blogspot, Xanga, and Spree sites without the prior written authorization of Linkstore. Permission is however granted to copy, display, and download our Content for non-commercial, personal use provided that you make no changes to the materials and that all copyright and other proprietary notices in the materials are retained. You should also credit the materials to Linkstore.
3. All authorization granted herein, however, will be withdrawn automatically without notice should you breach any of the above terms. Upon such withdrawal, you agree to instantly destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any Web Content may violate any domestic or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
1. Credit card and debit card details are checked and verified by a third party. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your permission, we will verify your name and other personal details are given to you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases.
2. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to any checks being made. In carrying out these checks personal details provided by you may be given to a registered Credit Reference Agency, which may keep a record of that detail. You can rest assured that this is only done to verify your identity, that a credit check is not conducted and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All details provided by you will be dealt with strictly and securely in conformity with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. We may use detail concerning you for payment recovery or interrogate any probable fraud if credit or debit card payments have been used deceitfully.
Terms of Sale
The terms of sale shall apply to all contracts for the purchase of goods by you from us, the seller, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions which you may purport to apply under any sales offer or purchase order. These terms of sale supersede all previous understandings and agreements between the parties. Any modifications to the terms of sale will only be effective if signed by a director of Linkstore.
Linkstore is committed to providing you with terms of sale, which are fair to you and easy to understand.
Linkstore does not trade on any other auction websites. We are not able to verify the authenticity of any item sold on such sites under the Linkstore brand.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights of all software and content made available to you on this Website remains the property of Linkstore and its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Linkstore and its licensors.
Linkstore does not claim to own the rights to trademarks, images and intellectual property of our licensors and other parties that are featured on this Website. All rights of these trademarks, images and intellectual property belong to their respective owners and not to Linkstore.
You are authorized to store, print and display the content supplied purely for your personal use. You may not publish, reproduce, manipulate, or distribute in any format, any of the copies of the content supplied on this Website, nor can you use any such content in any commercial enterprise.
You are prohibited from modifying, decompiling, translating, disassembling or creating derivative works based on any software or accompanying documents supplied by Linkstore or its licensors.
The Linkstore logo and website design are registered trademarks of Linkstore. No consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of Linkstore.
Any infringement of these rights of any party on this site will be reported to the relevant authorities upon discovery.